Jennifer has practiced law in the Puget Sound region since 2002. First in private practice, specializing in domestic relations, guardianships, and collections, then she served the public for five years as a Deputy Prosecutor in the family support division of the Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office. During her career, Jennifer has handled everything from uncontested divorces to complex property disputes and custody battles involving outside agencies and third parties, issues surrounding back child support debts, and committed intimate relationships.
- J.D., (with honors) University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law
- B.A., (with honors) History, Southern Utah University
Associations & Recognitions
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- The Honorable Robert J. Bryan, American Inns of Court
- President (2018-2019)
- Executive Board (2015-current)
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Board Member, Family Law Section (2014-2018)
- Judicial Qualifications Committee (2018-current)
- Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers
- Co-President (2015-2017)
- Treasurer (2013-2015)
- Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Guild, President (2009-2011)
- Kitsap Legal Services Board (2004-2010)
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, Kitsap Legal Services (2006)
- "Best Lawyer" South Sound Magazine (2015)
- 40 under 40, Business business Examiner (2015)
- Author, “Minor Mothers and Consent to Adoption: An Anomaly in Youth Law”, Adoption Quarterly (2001)
"Often, the best solution can be reached by working collaboratively with the other party. Given the sometimes volatile nature of family relationships, negotiation is not always the answer. When litigation becomes necessary we will effectively and vigorously represent your best interests."
Jennifer is a Las Vegas native, but is proud to call Tacoma home after living in the area since 2002. She enjoys nothing more than spending time with her lively son, Bennett, her rescue pup, Lucky, and a good bottle of wine. During the rainy season, Jennifer is an avid film-goer. Come spring, Jennifer anxiously awaits Tacoma’s beautiful summers, filled with farmer’s markets and outdoor festivals.